Willie is a founder member of Burger & Vorster Inc. He started his practice as a sole practitioner in 2003 and decided to incorporate as Burger & Vorster Inc in 2008. He serves on the board of a few companies and serves as independent trustee on many trusts. Willie has an honours degree with main subjects in Accounting, Auditing, Tax and Management Accounting and a post graduate diploma in auditing. His professional memberships and affiliations are:
- SAICA (South African Institute of Chartered Accountants), Chartered Accountant
- IRBA (Independent Regulatory Board for Auditors), Registered Auditor
- SAIPA (South African Institute of Professional Accountants), Member
- SAIT (South African Institute of Tax Practitioners), Tax Practitioner
- ICAEW (Institute for Chartered Accountants in England and Wales), Associate Chartered Accountant
Roelien formally joined the practice in 2005 and she heads the accounting department. She is passionate about accounting and bookkeeping.
Roland joined the firm as student in 2016 and in 217 as trainee accountant. He has a bachelors degree with majors in Accounting, Auditing, Taxation and Management Accounting.
Drikus joined the practice in 2016 as a trainee accountant. He has an honours degree in Accounting, Auditing, Taxation and Management Accounting.
Anso joined the firm in 2018 as trainee accountant. She has an honours degree in financial accounting.
Leandri joined the practice in 2013 and is responsible for liaison with several governmental departments. She has experience in company secretarial matters.